Part-time Dispatcher / Part-time Fire Fighter
The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise considerable discretion in regulating daily activity. Report to the 9-1-1 Director. Must be able to analyze situations quickly and objectively to recognize actual and potential dangers, and to determine proper course of action. Preferred experience in coping with stress situations firmly, tactfully and with respect for individual rights.
Ideal Fire Fighter
- A high standard of ethical conduct.
- The ability to communicate facts in a clear and concise manner.
- The ability to handle people who are distressed, difficult, or even hostile.
- Employee must be able to react quickly, efficiently and calmly in an emergency situation and implement an effective course of action
- Able to multi-task and work under high stress conditions.
- Employee must be able to complete and maintain L.E.D.S inquiry and entry-level course (Employer will provide)
- Employee must complete and maintain basic tele-communicator course (Employer will provide)
- Employee must maintain acceptable levels of health and fitness to perform the required duties.